Temporary Files issue

santoshkumar45

May 21, 2013
Visit site
My temporary files are at 800Mb when checked it the storage check option in lumia 720. Its getting larger and larger everyday. If I tried deleting the temporary files, its not getting deleted. Help Needed

OzRob

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
There are many thread about temporary files and the "Others" files issue. Search the forums and you'll find them.

Tony Dony

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
It's nothing about the Other, is about the Temporary Files, you can delete them with the app Lumia storage check beta, or something like that, just download it from the marketplace.

Turrican76

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Same here with my lumia 720. Storage check doesn't help. Temp file now at 1.6 GB and i already had to delete apps to keep it working. Read something about skydrive upload being the issue. Currently on Holiday and making hundreds of pictures which are constantly being uploaded thanks to free wifu througout

Pulserider

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Not sure if this would be of any help, but even though you are able to delete the temporary files in the Storage Checker, I find out that it still leaves some temporary files behind. What I do is by going to Internet Explorer and delete the history, but be careful with this, this also clear your passwords from the websites visit...That saves me a few a extra space aswell...

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Not sure if this would be of any help, but even though you are able to delete the temporary files in the Storage Checker, I find out that it still leaves some temporary files behind. What I do is by going to Internet Explorer and delete the history, but be careful with this, this also clear your passwords from the websites visit...That saves me a few a extra space aswell...

Get lastpass app.

Rico Lau

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Can't really figure out what to do except a hard reset, which is painful.

It is really disappointed. I searched some article from google that the mircosolf realised this problem since Fed 2013......is it still no solution for this problem?? instead of factory reset??

kjrkvc

May 29, 2013
Visit site
On my Lumia 620 temporary files are 1.7 Gb and I cannot free anything. IE history is cleaned, storage check app doesn't help. Is the only solution to hard reset the phone?

gourab dey

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
hello i am using lumia 620 and i also had temporary file problem....the main problem is it is increasing in size day after day, also after deleting history from internet explorer.....i also used storage check beta but it was unable to delete those increasing temp files.....i also used shrink storage but there was no improvement......at last i've got an application named storage cleaner....it is awesome....i had temp file 114 mb which is much less than others who wrote previously about temp file problem....but it is now decreased to 63 mb......i hope who has temp files like 800 mb 1gb or bigger will find this application very effective it is available in windows phone market..............best of luck guys........

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium