How do I ignore updates?

Ankit Srivastava

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,

The app store on my 720 has been pointing to some updates for apps which I dont use. I cant find any option to ignore the updates and they're still showing up for the past 10 days. (I am thinking to remove the useless apps anyway) .Is there any way those update notifications can be ignored or do I have to install them anyway to get rid of them?

Thanks!

Pulserider

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Don't think you are able to disable update notifications at all. Remove the application that is irritating you. :wink:

Hi All,

The app store on my 720 has been pointing to some updates for apps which I dont use. I cant find any option to ignore the updates and they're still showing up for the past 10 days. (I am thinking to remove the useless apps anyway) .Is there any way those update notifications can be ignored or do I have to install them anyway to get rid of them?

Thanks!

Ankit Srivastava

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Thanks looks like thats the only way out. I havent removed them thinkign that I minght use them some day but dont want to add on to them. Will get them removed.

Jonathan Ford

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Sometimes apps get worse with updates. I've had apps I have paid for get much worse after updating - added ads, content taken away and then offered back at a premium in app purchase. You should not blindly trust updates and there should be a way to ignore them if you don't trust or need them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99