Sim application launching again and again

nitiniit

May 27, 2013
Visit site
It is very embarrassing that once i insert my Sim in Sim Slot of Lumia 720, it continue to prompt me "Sim application"..
I don't know, how to resolve it ...
Please help me to get ride out of it.

Suraj Hazra

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
same problem here just after the lumia black update i m also facing the same problem... did u got the solution then plz post it
:crying:

Vipul Khare

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
I am using Nokia Lumia 525 (with lumia black).
I had also faced the same problem. Follow the instructions below, it worked for me and hope it will work for you as well:
1). Go to settings > mobile network > sim applications > FLASH! > Activation > Deactivate > Ok
2). Go to settings > mobile network > sim applications > FLASH! > Alert > Deactivate > Ok

Best Regards,
Vipul Khare

andhraprince

May 2, 2014
Visit site
Hi, prior sim applications was visible in mobile network. now it is not seen in mobile network. I guess i didn't download any lumia black update. I m using airtel operator. there wasn't any sim applications pop up when using docomo.

sulfikker pulikkal

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
I am using Nokia Lumia 525 (with lumia black).
I had also faced the same problem. Follow the instructions below, it worked for me and hope it will work for you as well:
1). Go to settings > mobile network > sim applications > FLASH! > Activation > Deactivate > Ok
2). Go to settings > mobile network > sim applications > FLASH! > Alert > Deactivate > Ok

Best Regards,
Vipul Khare

Prasun Sinha1

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
for airtel go to simsettings-sim applications-care-other services-start/stop a service-stop a service-stop airtel flash msg.....u will get a confirmation msg.

Lucky Goyal

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
For 730 user and subscriber of any service provider follow these steps to get rid,of the problem.Goto settings.Then goto notification and actions.Select sim applications amd turn it off.This solution will probably help all the devices

Sanket Lalka

Sep 24, 2015
Visit site
For people using Reliance service on Lumia 520 handset. Please check if following steps works to turn off the SIM Application notification
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on Notifications+Actions
3. Look for SIM Applications and click on it
4. Show in action centre option - Turn Off

It worked for me. I hope it works for others. Cheers!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium