Live wallpaper on lock screen

Leonardo Alves

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys. I want change the wallpaper of my lock screen autommatically in about 10 or 15 or 30 mins, etc. Like bing. But I dont want do it with Bing Images, I want do it with some images of my gallery, thats possible ? If yes, how can I do that?

teoami

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
I believe that Amazing Weather HD now does this after a recent update. Can anyone confirm that?

Sorry, I can't be 100% sure as it is on my wife's phone.

Leonardo Alves

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Photostream (free):

Photostream | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

It can use local photos, SkyDrive, Flickr... Etc.

If you don't like that one, go to Store > Apps > Collections > Lock screens, to check out more.

I tried Photostream but it was not changing my wallpaper, maybe I configured wrong. Cuz I choose an album with about 5 photos, and It do not change :|

EDIT: I found a good one: Lock Screen Changer | Loja de aplicativos e jogos do Windows Phone (Brasil)
testing it right now. Thank You

EDIT II: Omg, I have to stay connected in 3G/WIFI to change the wallpaper. This will fk my battery lol.

Anyone know an app to change wallpapel on lockscreen without connection needed?

Last edited:

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I tried Photostream but it was not changing my wallpaper, maybe I configured wrong. Cuz I choose an album with about 5 photos, and It do not change :|

EDIT: I found a good one: Lock Screen Changer | Loja de aplicativos e jogos do Windows Phone (Brasil)
testing it right now. Thank You

EDIT II: Omg, I have to stay connected in 3G/WIFI to change the wallpaper. This will fk my battery lol.

Anyone know an app to change wallpapel on lockscreen without connection needed?

There are a few paid ones, I really don't remember leaving my connection on these days, yet I see the wallpaper change on its own by lockscreen changer app, give it a shot it'll work I think.

Visual360

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I have the same issue with photostream not changing the wallpapers. Actually it does, but not very consistent. Sad face...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon