FIRST guy in the WORLD to play temple run on a lumia 720 !

paras chugh

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
i did it as soon as i read the proxy aricle for lumia exclusive apps........it runs butter smooth,it has to be the app designed and coded for 1 gb phones but it runs smoothly and without an issue so i wonder why did the wp store block it from installing on 512 mb ram devices,this makes me think the store is totally screwed up:crying:

Last edited:

Aditya Chowdhury

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Well the game is already optimized for 512mb,you'll know that if you've been following Joe belfoire's tweets.There is just a technical error on the store part, that will be corrected in a couple of days i guess. so the buttery smooth exp ain't a surprise,try installing maybe NOVA or modern combat and let us know?

z33dev33l

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
@z33dev33I i did it as soon as the article was published....when did you do it

When it came out on high end devices... I always have to have the best. However, there are tons of testers and developers who got it before you as well as the person who wrote the article and likely tons of people who got to it at the same time as you.

paras chugh

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
@aditya the one i installed wouldn't be optimized for 512 mb as the proxy would disguise the phone as a 1gb device hence the 1gb version of the game and i saw nova became a paid one(guess it was free only on the first day) i tried to install real football but storage wasn't enough even after 2 gb freed space for the 800 mb game (now i know why the 820 users whine) and now the proxy's broke :crying:

z33dev33l

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
@z33dev33I thats why i wrote "on a lumia 720" which would make me the first one lol

No, testers and developers for major companies use an array of devices including the 720 to test. Even so, a bunch of people likely downloaded it on a 720 long before the article was posted.

KUMAR MAYANK VIPAL

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
from where did you get the game when i searched the store on my lumia 720 for temple run it shows some related crap games but no sign of temple run.. how to get it? anyone please

paras chugh

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
@mayank I could do it through a proxy server which was active for a few hours last night which i read about in the article but now the servers closed....i could only download temple run and faceswap.....real football needed more space than 2gb which i couldn't manage....any other free app which requires 1gb anyone?

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
After hearing about the 720 and the 620 running Temple Run perfectly even though apparently it needs a 1GB device disappoints me. Did the developers try to get people to get a 1GB Device? or did Microsoft not test the 512MB devices properly?

I've never played Temple Run, but i'm happy for those who now can play it. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss