Lumia 720 mms on ATT and lock button freeze

Jakoh

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
I have had a lumia 720 since it was released and have noticed two problems with it more recently.
First is MMS fails to download "media content" the only fix i have found is to apply a different (bogus) access point profile and then switch back to ATT 3G. looks like it is loosing its settings for MMS, but everything else works fine. This has happened a couple of times recently.
Second is my lock button does not respond to wake the phone. The 3 windows buttons will light but not the screen. This usually fixes itself after a short period of time. But it is really annoying as it leaves my phone useless, i cant turn it off or anything. It has now happened for the second time today and if i remember correctly i was using Nokia Maps last for some directions.

Has anyone else seen these problems? Please dont suggest a factory reset.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have had a lumia 720 since it was released and have noticed two problems with it more recently.
First is MMS fails to download "media content" the only fix i have found is to apply a different (bogus) access point profile and then switch back to ATT 3G. looks like it is loosing its settings for MMS, but everything else works fine. This has happened a couple of times recently.
Second is my lock button does not respond to wake the phone. The 3 windows buttons will light but not the screen. This usually fixes itself after a short period of time. But it is really annoying as it leaves my phone useless, i cant turn it off or anything. It has now happened for the second time today and if i remember correctly i was using Nokia Maps last for some directions.

Has anyone else seen these problems? Please dont suggest a factory reset.

Have you tried doing a soft reset by holding the power button and volume down button for 10 seconds?

shahul nath1

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I have an unlocked 720 and its the same story with mine. Double tapping the unlock button sometimes work, but its kinda irritating and now happens pretty often.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs