Can't sign into my live account ERROR 0X80048264

imam2007

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
NOKIA Lumia 720, been using for less than 2 weeks. I did a hard reset for some reason and try to login to live account, gives me this error and tells me to try again later. Attempted soft/hard resets still nothing, try setting date/time manually, still nothing. I tried opening a new live account but no luck :(.... i can't sign into live? Anyone can help me out?

*Using the phone browser i am able to login to my live account.... but can't sign in into windows store.

One3vol

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
just got the phone the other day and has the same thing going on.. i can sign into my live account on the computer.. but when i try to get onto the APP Store it gives me that stupid ERROR.... anyone no what the issue is.. or should we just be calling tech support and seeing whats up instead of waiting for a reply.

Wan Wan Ramlan

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I've been facing this problem the second time since I just reset my phone to factory setting due to the-crazy-10-gb other storage.

So, I've tried all the steps recommended on website. I found out that my ucl-outlook account can't sign in here in https://account.live.com. Therefore I reset my password, and make a new one for microsoft account. My outlook account password is still the same. Now I have two separate password for microsoft (live.login) and outlook (365) with the same username.

Then I tried again on my HTC 8X, with non-automatic time setting, and thank God! Have a try!:cool:

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
It is simple enough you just go to the computer account, log in, edit permission account manager, grant access for the mobile windows, and there you go everything will work just fine, not all the stupid things about time and other stuff.

it is after all just like in the android permissions menu

have fun

Pavel Formanek

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
I had the same error while setup of my new Nokia 925.
Solution which worked for me:
- skip Microsoft account setup during init setup
- go to Settings => About
- Check for updates
- install all updates
- go to Settings => Email+Accounts
- add Microsoft account

HTH
Pavel

dennis makau

Nov 8, 2016
Visit site
NOKIA Lumia 720, been using for less than 2 weeks. I did a hard reset for some reason and try to login to live account, gives me this error and tells me to try again later. Attempted soft/hard resets still nothing, try setting date/time manually, still nothing. I tried opening a new live account but no luck :(.... i can't sign into live? Anyone can help me out?

*Using the phone browser i am able to login to my live account.... but can't sign in into windows store.

itohan juliet

Nov 9, 2016
Visit site

Adriana Quesada

Nov 11, 2016
Visit site
I did a hard reset for some reason and try to login to live account, gives me this error and tells me to try again later. Attempted soft/hard resets still nothing, try setting date/time manually, still nothing. I tried opening a new live account but no luck :(.... i can't sign into live? Anyone can help me out?

werner6769

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm having the same problem on my wp8 phone. Date and time are correct. Reset multiple times. Nothing is working. Did Microsoft change something on their end I wonder?

werner6769

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Also tried to create a gmail account. It was blocked and google sent me a message saying it is an insecure app. I would have to allow insecure apps to allowed in my google account.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs