Lumia 720 Black or white

yaro da yaar

Banned
Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
I want to buy lumia 720 but i am confused between black and white color.

I personally like white one but my friend and also some shopkeepers says that white color will become yellowish after some months and get visible scratches. So, i should go for black one.

I have seen white lumia 620 which turned yellowish but in my opinion lumia 620 has plastic cover may be that's why it turns yellowish. But Lumia 720 white is glossy so it may not turn yellowish.

Anyone who owns white lumia 720 since 3-4 months, please clarify this.

Also how does matte and glossy feels in hand (means grip, smoothness etc.) :confused:

mxtremex6

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
go for the white one...there r going to b no color changes because of the gloss finish..yea u may get those scratches but they are too small to be noticed

mxtremex6

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
i want to buy lumia 720 but i am confused between black and white color.

I personally like white one but my friend and also some shopkeepers says that white color will become yellowish after some months and get visible scratches. So, i should go for black one.

I have seen white lumia 620 which turned yellowish but in my opinion lumia 620 has plastic cover may be that's why it turns yellowish. But lumia 720 white is glossy so it may not turn yellowish.

Anyone who owns white lumia 720 since 3-4 months, please clarify this.

Also how does matte and glossy feels in hand (means grip, smoothness etc.) :confused:

india??

konxlicious

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Trust me! Just take the black one, dont want to get dirty soon. I got black in my hand, and its really awesome+wireless shell(also in black) to be used with wireless charger. Cool!!

seventeenapg

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I ave white and no problem. Had white 800 before which was glossy as well and never discoloured. A tip also, buy a few cc1057 genuine Nokia covers in different colours. The covers fit so well, black/ cyan/ red, that it looks like a new phone. Note, the covers are not sold in white colour and that's why i bought the white phone. Now i can sport 4 different colours 😊

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99