how to upgrade to Drive+?

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
You have to go into Here Drive> pull the menu all the way up till you see "upgrade"> enter and purchase the $20 dollar upgrade and then it will become +

radio2

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Ok thanks. I couldn't ever find it in the store. Fortunately, once I actually opened Here Drive, it's very easy to upgrade from within the app.

radio2

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Sorry if this is the wrong thread, but I could use some advice on how to store maps without using up fast storage. I want to download many countries for a long road trip. But as I understand things, the internal storage is faster than microsd storage and I don't have room for both all my music and apps + maps in the internal storage. Does anyone have advice on how to store things like maps that I might not need to by as fast as my music and apps? Is there a way to send them to the microsd and reserve internal storage for more commonly used things?

internalaudit

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, I bought a Lumia 520 over the weekend and paid about $20 (Canadian) to upgrade. The surprisingly thing is that my HERE Drive with the global license does not include MY COMMUTE.

Can I confirm whether you all had MY COMMUTE to start? I've uninstalled and updated to the latest version and even installed the XAP file found in my microsd card but I still don't have MY COMMUTE, which I'd love to have. I live in Canada and am hoping Nokia just failed to include MY COMMUTE when they uploaded the latest version Saturday, July 13.

Many thanks in advance.

safeer2222

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
My commute is available on both here drive(520,620,720) and here drive+(820, 920)(released on july 13) in all countries. I dont know why it so..

internalaudit

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
My commute is available on both here drive(520,620,720) and here drive+(820, 920)(released on july 13) in all countries. I dont know why it so..

Hmmm. Is there anyway to extract the XAP file and send it my way? I uninstalled and re-installed to no avail. Then I found out we an download the XAP file from the Windows Store and install it via SD card. Sweet, but still no MY COMMUTE. :(

safeer2222

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Try to change your region in settings to another country. And download it. After installing it, you change it to your own region. It may help.

internalaudit

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your help Safeer. I realized it was not having a valid SIM card that removed MY COMMUTE from the app. I have since put in an old working SIM and MY COMMUTE can now be found within my HERE Drive.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos