My Lumia 720 getting Switched off and Freeze, Showing Wrong information such as Data and time,

nitiniit

May 27, 2013
Visit site
My Lumia 720 getting Switch off again n again....
Getting Hang, periodically
Soft and Hard reset does not solve the problem
Facebook messenger does't work ..
:crying: What the ****... it disappoint me ..
:I love it but seriously WP8 is really going on bad direction .... How to fix these problem ??????:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

chancooluk

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
The 720 has issues.

Mine regularly gets stuck on a black screen with no option but to soft-reset, which also resets the date and time - which always fails to update automatically for me.

The HTC 8X had similar issues when it was first released, but these were fixed via software updated. I never had these issues with the Lumia 620, which I had before the 720.

Jonathan Piferrer

May 29, 2013
Visit site
My Lumia 720 getting Switch off again n again....
Getting Hang, periodically
Soft and Hard reset does not solve the problem
Facebook messenger does't work ..
:crying: What the ****... it disappoint me ..
:I love it but seriously WP8 is really going on bad direction .... How to fix these problem ??????:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I've had the SAME problems with Lumia 720 bought to Indian seller... My sollution was HARD RESET, after that only installed apps i use frequently, and since then it happened only once... (Before everyday it was freezing)

Try hard reset and install only apps you use most... UNTIL NOKIA FIX FIRMWARE SOMEDAY!

saji lukose

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Hai,
I am saji lukose from india, My lumia 720 is frustrating me a lot. freequently restarting and hanging many times. This is a very attractive phone but at the same time it giving me lot of difficulties. while using it became switched off. yesterday it became stuck and i failed to on or off the set. after i read this page review i used soft reset technique (power and volume button) it won. now it restarted. i don't know when will be the nxt problem. This is not a good product. Nokia will face more problem in future, if they not mind these kind o issues.
thank you

goonie1983

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
I had this problem, phone was only a day old and kept freezing. I found a post that suggested I uninstall skype, no freeze since. Hope this helps.

alllies

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi Guys,

Everytime I launch Here Apps my device reboots after..say 30 minutes. I deleted all Here apps and have not encountered random reboots since then.

bijendra

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Just in 72hrs Lumia 720 is dead !!
I plugged in the charger yesterday and its boom. There were atleast 5 people at Nokia care for similar or different issuses with Lumia 720.
However they refused to replace the device after a lot of argument. Then I went to the shop from where I bought it as he promised me to replace it with in 5 days.
Now, waiting for the new device. As it comes I am going to sell it to the shop owner or in OLx.
I bought this phone with a lot of expections from NOKIA and TRUST for quality. I am DONE !! They don't deserve it.

Good bye MS and NOKIA

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb