How's good Lumia 720 camera are?

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Its funny how we both live in the same city :)
Yeah i realized that, I read alot of your blogs over the mynokiablog website, and I really like it, and this was the first time to notice, would like to hangout sometime, btw I don't live In Riyadh I just travel their alot due to the nature of my work.

bijendra

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Prefered WP8 because of Nokia build quality and MS security. Now with all these stuff, everything takes a very long path to accomplish. For ex: today I contacted Nokia Care, I had to give them my IMEI number.. so during the call I had to tap the start button->settings->about windows phone->more details->read 5 numbers... and tell them those 5 digits,when you come back to check the other numbers, its gone !! Now, I have to repeat the same steps again. I am frustrated ! I will resell this phone if Nokia or MS are not going to address these small issues.

vidhunprakashmk

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
WP_20130713_043[1].jpg

I took this one at pitch dark condition.. even i was not able to see exactly where the flower was but i knew it was there.. Low light photography is a joyride on L720 :)

Anup256j

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
I have noticed some of the indoor pics aren't that good. When there is too much background light the picture quality is average.
Outdoor pics amazing.. A big thumbs up.
Best thing I liked about the cam is moving shot.. It blurs the background and highlights the people in the image in moving shot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss