nokia lumai 720 issue- all of a sudden got switched off

SHWETAAA

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
my phone got switched off and nw nt getting on. i had only downloaded skype and whts app. plz tell me hw to switch on my phne

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
my phone got switched off and nw nt getting on. i had only downloaded skype and whts app. plz tell me hw to switch on my phne

To switch your phone on hold the power key if that doesn't work try a soft reset hold the power and volume down key until it vibrates.

If it has a moveable back take the battery out and in (if it has I can't remember if it does).

Last edited:

OzRob

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
To switch your phone on hold the power key if that doesn't work try a soft reset hold the power and volume down key until it vibrates.

If it has a moveable back take the battery out and in (if it as I can't remember if it does).

Lumia 720 doesn't have a removable battery, so Power+Volume Down is the go.

dinrav

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
I got Lumai 720 before 3 weeks . .Yesterday i was watching a video in YouTube suddenly the phone got hanged and i was not able to switch off . After 5 mins the mobile dead. After that i tried to switch it on using the power button . .but no luck . .Will the soft reset work for this ?? Please advise . .Thanks :unhappy:

techiez

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I got Lumai 720 before 3 weeks . .Yesterday i was watching a video in YouTube suddenly the phone got hanged and i was not able to switch off . After 5 mins the mobile dead. After that i tried to switch it on using the power button . .but no luck . .Will the soft reset work for this ?? Please advise . .Thanks :unhappy:
soft reset will work. hit power button n vol down simultaneously

Gaurav poddar1

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi my new phone nokia lumia 720 instantly switched off not getting on even not showing changing while keep on charge. Kindly help me for this should I go costumer service.

LTTG

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Seems like you guys are running GDR1, please update your phone to the latest version.
To power on the phone: 1. Put the charger in your phone 2. Hold both the Power button + volume down until it vibrates. Now it will hopefully boot up. And don't forget to update your phone (Settings >> phone update >> check for updates)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa