varun soman

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
camera

my lumia720 doesnt allow me to click pics in camera thru its touch....can i know y? n in ma brother's phone it does work properly

Anup256j

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Awesome camera. But one should know how to use it in different conditions. what are the settings to be used in different conditions/background..

Things i noticed:

doesn't take pictures well when there is lot of flashy colored lights in background. Keep your flash on in such situations.
Red eye appears sometimes when flash is on. but u can remove red eye through app... not a problem
Its takes awesome pics without flashy lights in the background.
Takes nice nature pics.
Low light pics is just awesome..

Big thumbs up to nokia. 6.7MP cam takes pics on as if its a 8MP cam..

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Re: camera

I know this is a stupid suggestion, but there is a check box for enabling touch capture in the camera settings, check it.

and about the settings, I usually shoot in auto, normally I shoot around 5 photos of what ever is there, touching different areas on the screen (because it changes all the auto settings depending on the color and brightness of the place you touched), then pick the best shot, the only manual tinkering that I do is choose a scene mode.

Anup256j

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Re: camera

I know this is a stupid suggestion, but there is a check box for enabling touch capture in the camera settings, check it.

and about the settings, I usually shoot in auto, normally I shoot around 5 photos of what ever is there, touching different areas on the screen (because it changes all the auto settings depending on the color and brightness of the place you touched), then pick the best shot, the only manual tinkering that I do is choose a scene mode.

Never thought of this idea.. will check it out today..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)