Lumia 720 average battery life

Valiant Lumia 720

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
Hello. I have a Lumia 720 and I want to know how many days it takes for a Lumia 720 user before he/she charges his/her device.
I usually charge mine after around 24 hours after I top my battery off since I charge whenever my battery gets below 50%.
How about you guys?

rubenwidjaja

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
yeah it up for almost 2 days
note : using battery saver and no active messaging like skype or whatsapp
I'm using for gaming, browsing, twitter, fb, taking photos.

Usually I charge it before the battery goes down to 50%
but if don't use data service, it will up for 4-5 days or maybe more

Mrblackman

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello Guys. I want to ask, is Nokia Lumia 720 battery meant to last for ever since it is not removable?
Or if it is not meant to last for ever, how many years will it last for normal use of say, consult email 5 times a day,
take 10 fotos a day, 5 videos, browse the web 2 hrs a day etc?. Please i am waiting for your kind reply please before
i make up my mind to buy.

Thanks

OzRob

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello Guys. I want to ask, is Nokia Lumia 720 battery meant to last for ever since it is not removable?
Or if it is not meant to last for ever, how many years will it last for normal use of say, consult email 5 times a day,
take 10 fotos a day, 5 videos, browse the web 2 hrs a day etc?. Please i am waiting for your kind reply please before
i make up my mind to buy.

Sorry to shatter your illusions, but NO battery will last forever. The 720 uses a Lithium Ion battery. The life span of these batteries is dependent on temperature and usage patterns. Typically you can expect 3 to 5 years before they die completely, but they will start experiencing loss of maximum charge before this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos