what is the charging time for your lumia 720??

Abhishek Belkar

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
i generally charge my phone for 2 hours and 15mins after it goes to 100%.
but after going to nokia care for my phones heating issue. they kept my phone for almost 3&half day for checking.After that whenever charged my phone (from 10%), it required more than 3 hours and 30 mins.
is it normal??
can u post ur charging details ??

Neeraj Parihar

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Bro mine charging time for Lumia 720 s long too it usualy takes 4hrs...20%/hr of charge...i duno whthr this s normal or not but this s very long time..

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Its a 2000mAH battery so it will take quite some time to charge na... I remember my cousin telling me her S3 takes about 2 hours or so for a full charge! (S3 has got 2100mAH)

Mehedee

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
The charging time for me is usually 2/3hrs, at extreme cases, if I get even below 10%, it asks for around 4hrs.
Okay, at a rating of 27~29% charging, the time required seems legit.
You can install "Battery" app to check the battery charging & discharging rate anytime.

lyndonjohn

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
a while ago i charged my NL720 from 10% battery and i turned the airplane mode on. It only took more than an hour (1 hour and 15 minutes i guess) and my battery status indicated a full charge icon. It that normal?

alv3st3r

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
i generally charge my phone for 2 hours and 15mins after it goes to 100%.
but after going to nokia care for my phones heating issue. they kept my phone for almost 3&half day for checking.After that whenever charged my phone (from 10%), it required more than 3 hours and 30 mins.
is it normal??
can u post ur charging details ??

Are you using your phone while charging?

Aniket Tashildar

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I have a bought a Nokia lumia 720 a month ago, Its really an amazing device but The only problem I am currently facing is the charging time, The charge increases to 4 or 5% in an hour. I understand its a 2000 mAh battery but with the fast pace of life, The time taken for charging is pretty disappointing. My phone currently takes at least 4 hours of charging to reach 100% without any usage, no power supply cut in between nor the phone is connected to WiFi. Please advice on this.
If this is not normal issue can I claim for exchange of battery since my phone is covered under warranty.

OzRob

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
I have a bought a Nokia lumia 720 a month ago, Its really an amazing device but The only problem I am currently facing is the charging time, The charge increases to 4 or 5% in an hour. I understand its a 2000 mAh battery but with the fast pace of life, The time taken for charging is pretty disappointing. My phone currently takes at least 4 hours of charging to reach 100% without any usage, no power supply cut in between nor the phone is connected to WiFi. Please advice on this.
If this is not normal issue can I claim for exchange of battery since my phone is covered under warranty.

This has already been answered by several posts in this thread. Please read earlier posts and you'll know that 4 hours in not a 'normal' charging time. It should take about 2 hours. Please check that you have a 2A charger. Charging from a less powerful charger, or from a computer USB port, will take longer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre