Nokia Lumia 720 won't turn on

Marion Themoviefan

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Earlier today my nokia lumia 720 stopped respoding, but I restarted it and it worked fine again.
Now, the battery was almost dead so I attached it to a charger and left the room for a while. When I got back to it after an hour or so it wouldn''t turn on. The screen just stays black. If I hold the on button the icons on the botton (home, search, back) light up for a second, but the screen does nothing. The phone does vibrate once in a while, my guess is whatsapp messages. Anyone got any help? Any ideas on how to fix it are greatly appreciated.

nghki1

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Thanks a lot .Your fix resolved my problem .The Nokia Lumia 720 is now powering up .I 'm very happpy .Thank GOD for this great forum .

janiyahLexie

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
i buy my lumia 720 last 2 weeks, this morning my phones alarm, and then it goes black screen, i turning on but does not work, and i try to charge, the NOKIA word come out, then stuck 9am until know, what should i do?

drsarathkumar

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
Last night I was updating my 720 to 8.1.it was restarting but it didn't turn on till now.. I have also tried the soft reset method but it's not turning on.. Wat can i do..??

Pls hlp my prblm..

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Last night I was updating my 720 to 8.1.it was restarting but it didn't turn on till now.. I have also tried the soft reset method but it's not turning on.. Wat can i do..??

Pls hlp my prblm..
Try this hold volume down+ power+ camera
Note: This will delete all content of your device.

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Try this hold volume down+ power+ camera
Note: This will delete all content of your device.
. okay, I have same problem on my Lumia 720 which I have given to my sister, could it be a display problem?? Nothing is damaged or even the phone didn't fall off but its not starting up..the capacitive buttons lights up sometimes,nothing else..Should I hard reset like you said or just go to Nokia Care??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills