Volumn down control doesnt work.

Amitoj Duggal

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Guys,

i am not sure how many of you are facing this, but i have learnt that many people are.
After the Amber update, the volumn down control has completely stopped working for me. But when i do a hard reset( without restoring the backup), everything seems to come back to normal. Volumn down control starts working.

Anyone else facing the same issue, or anyone has a workaround for this.?

Vinzee

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm facing this problem as well, all this started after installing amber update, it works sometimes after using the phone but don't use the phone for sometime and you'll find the volume button dead for justsometime :( i hope gdr3 fixes this

iSummerSmiles

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Guys, take them to Nokia Care Center immediately. Our 720 had the same problem, however a pre-amber, and they had to replace that side key.

akashpats

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
don't think the problem is a software related, but pep's at the nokia care can help you by changing that key.
Worked for mine, since then i didn't got any prob with the volume down key.

Vinzee

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
upgraded my 720 with disappointment, the issue persists, if this is an harware issue then i blame nokia for providing s many faulty phones to users, it's not just some phones but many 720 users are reporting this problem on other forums as well :unhappy: i regret buying a lumia now, as i listen to music everytime and my volume button is broken which makes my music experience worse :crying:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte