Camera doesn't work

DBDev

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
I can't see your image for some reason, but if it's just black I'm guessing that its a hardware problem. I should try a hard reset, but that will delete all data on your phone. If that doesn't help I should send it back to Nokia.

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Have you dropped the device? Sounds like a something is broken to me rather than the os having a bug. If its a bug wouldn't most handsets have the issue? Try a hard reset but my guess its broken sorry.

GStoyanov

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
No I doesn't dropped it :) I had same issue about a week ago, but it was Sunday and on Monday everything was alright. I rly don't know how or why, but now I have same problem for several days. The problem is that here, in Bulgaria, u should give ur phone back to shop and wait about month to fix it (usually they just hard reset ur phone) and I think that if it's some problem with apps or software I can google it (or ask in wp :D) and try to fix it :)

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I understand what your saying but like my wife's phone she gets a random black line going down her phone (xperia s) but next day its gone, next day its back again. Sounds as if something i loose inside my friend but again try hard reset it yourself first. How old is it as here in uk if its within 28 days they are suppose to supply a brand new one in place of it.

Anurag Bishnoi

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
This is surely some hardware problem....I purchased my 720 this aug and had probs with touch...after trying hard reset many times..failed...
deposted in NOKIA CARe and they gave me brand new 720....no prob now....so try with nokia....this is only solution.

GStoyanov

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
pf i hard reset it, after that it won't work again but after 1 day it works :/ Today same problem occurs again :/ Mby I should bring it to shop, but I don't wanna be without phone for 2-3 weeks :/

Rivisio

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
you can try putting your phone face down on a flat surface and pushing on the camera lense till you hear the camera snap back onto the board. this temporary fixed my camera for a few days, after that I just sent it back for a replacement.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb