Uc browser and youtube hd apps video downloads

Abe III

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
hEY people!
I need your help!
I used UC browser to download English Videos from a Website. I can view the Downloaded contect in my UC Browser's Downloaded Folder. Wen I click and hold on a Video I get an option saying Export to Music + Videos Hub. And once I click Export It loads for a few secs . But if I go to the Music and Videos tile on my Menu, I cannot find the Video :x

And I wanted to know If there is an App like Tube mate which is in Android, Where I can download Youtube videos on My Lumia 720.
I found an App named Youtube HD, which let's me download but, I cannot export the Video . Even If i connect the phone to my pc , the videos downloaded thru Youtube HD cannot be viewed. For me to watch a video downloaded thru Youtube Hd , I have to open the App everytime and go into the Downlaoded folder and view it :x

A reply is Highly appreciated :D

Thanks Ab-E :D

stalemate1

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
hEY people!
I need your help!
I used UC browser to download English Videos from a Website. I can view the Downloaded contect in my UC Browser's Downloaded Folder. Wen I click and hold on a Video I get an option saying Export to Music + Videos Hub. And once I click Export It loads for a few secs . But if I go to the Music and Videos tile on my Menu, I cannot find the Video :x

And I wanted to know If there is an App like Tube mate which is in Android, Where I can download Youtube videos on My Lumia 720.
I found an App named Youtube HD, which let's me download but, I cannot export the Video . Even If i connect the phone to my pc , the videos downloaded thru Youtube HD cannot be viewed. For me to watch a video downloaded thru Youtube Hd , I have to open the App everytime and go into the Downlaoded folder and view it :x

A reply is Highly appreciated :D

Thanks Ab-E :D

Thats a hard one...I'd recommend buying some very cheap Android phone to do this...I'm sorry, its the best I could come up with.

Ajay Jain1

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

I would like to state that if you are using windows 8.1 than your downloaded videos will show under the "Video" app when sliding left for the applications in your Lumia phone.

Thnaks:smile::smile:

YeankahP

May 29, 2014
Visit site
When you click on export, wait till exporting is completed, the videos are usually sent to a UC DOWNLOAD folder inside the PICTURES folder. Use the FILES application to find it then you can cut + paste into the videos folder, only then will you be able to see them in the Video app.
I hope this helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss