Lumia 720 screen broke, emailed Stephen Elop

Status
Not open for further replies.

b23h

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I have heard about the idea that people can e-mail Elop and that he will respond and task people to address the situation is just amazing. Technically god only knows if it is Elop himself reading it or not, but the fact remains that is excellent customer service. Excellent customer service is a TRUELY RARE THING. So many times you get customer service from someone who barely takes the time other than to do something like cut and paste some message back to you. When I e-mail T-Mobile and they respond with "thanks for the feedback" but don't actually say they've forwarded the information up the chain of command, it strikes me that they have in fact done nothing.

As amateurish customer service regime is really the standard, so it's always nice to see a quality job being done.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
As a 16-year old and been around mobile forums since idk, my preteen years?

I knew what homogeneous meant, although it doesn't make as much sense in that context. Anyways, who in the right mind would send an email like "yo yo hmu w/ dat fix elop!"

Anyways, I believe him all the way.

OP. You are damn lucky. Take the offer. Even if it were with zero warranty, I'd spring for it.

It's also worth noting that no Lumia's appeared in the video. (or any real smartphones)

I really hope people don't start abusing direct emailing of executives like this.

ryan.kruger

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I work in a resolutions group for a major competitor of Nokias. We would not have accommodated you, period. You messed up.

Your letter and ******** has forced me to read this whole thread to make sure everyone called you out for being a sniveling little brat. I wasn't disappointed.

/rant.

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I work in a resolutions group for a major competitor of Nokias. We would not have accommodated you, period. You messed up.

Your letter and ******** has forced me to read this whole thread to make sure everyone called you out for being a sniveling little brat. I wasn't disappointed.

/rant.

so since you're on WPC and work for Nokia's competitor... I'm assuming HTC, huawei, or Samsung.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon