Lumia 720 stuck at combination of a gear and lightning bolt,Poor Part - Volume down key not working

DevSolanki720

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I reset my Lumia 720 and it took entirely a day and trurned off itself.when connected it to charger it started reseting again showing two gears rotating on the screen and nothing else happens.I kept it that way for almost 15 hours.Worst thing is that I can't soft reset or hard reset my phone as my volume down key is not working.
anybody here can help me ???

Thanks & Regards,
Dev Solanki

mtiede

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
Seems like when I updated my phone I had to just turn it off because the gears kept turning. I was worried that it would brick the phone, but it just booted normally.

DevSolanki720

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Damn this
again stuck on two spinning gears,anybody plz help my phone is stuck on spinning gears and can't do any type of reset as volume down key not working

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
how long did it take to boot automatically after the spinning gears?

If you're stuck at the spinning gears after a hard reset, do a soft reset by pressing the power and volume down keys together for fifteen seconds. If that doesn't work, you might have to use Nokia's Software Recovery Tool.

Punit Ahlawat

May 25, 2014
Visit site
I reset my Lumia 720 and it took entirely a day and trurned off itself.when connected it to charger it started reseting again showing two gears rotating on the screen and nothing else happens.I kept it that way for almost 15 hours.Worst thing is that I can't soft reset or hard reset my phone as my volume down key is not working.
anybody here can help me ???:crying::cry::unhappy:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes