Average Battery Discharge rate of your Lumia 720?

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Can't help it though can you? If I'm careful I can stretch by battery back up to just over 2 days. But what's the point of conserving the battery to a point that one is not able to use his smartphone the way it was intended to be used.

I keep data, wifi and location turned on at all times and bluetooth when necessary. I don't mind charging my phone for 2-3 hrs every alternate day.

Even so if somebody tells me 1.5 days of battery back up is not enough, I can comfort myself saying "There are some FRUITY Phones and some EDIBLE Phones(Kitkat, Jelly bean if you don't get it) which like making love to the charger :cool:

EpicIncognitO

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Hahahaha good point. Yep.
Can't help it though can you? If I'm careful I can stretch by battery back up to just over 2 days. But what's the point of conserving the battery to a point that one is not able to use his smartphone the way it was intended to be used.

I keep data, wifi and location turned on at all times and bluetooth when necessary. I don't mind charging my phone for 2-3 hrs every alternate day.

Even so if somebody tells me 1.5 days of battery back up is not enough, I can comfort myself saying "There are some FRUITY Phones and some EDIBLE Phones(Kitkat, Jelly bean if you don't get it) which like making love to the charger :cool:

Junior5f

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I am struggling to get anything below 2- 2.2. For instance, when I go to sleep, I turn on the battery saver and close everything, and it only loses 1-2 percent. However, it drops dramatically when I browse or play games. %7 in 20 minutes in some games. Or, the other day, I have charged it, and until the next charge, my activity was something like this :1.5 hours of talking, 1 hour of gaming, frequently checking fb for 30 seconds or so, and 30 minutes of tune in radio and browsing the web. It lasted 36 hours. Does this seem normal? Because it seems pretty low compared to the most 720 reviews out there.

(brightness always low, by the way)

ajaiyakie

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
well.. i bought lumia 720 five days back.
The First day battery lasted well ,and it showed 2 days remaining for next charge.
But I charged my mobile the next day morning .
The next day I got my Simcard activated, so I started using Mobile data...From that day my mobile battery started draining like anything.
I accept that used so much of mobile data the second day. I used 2G data , Phone calls, Browsing, Downloaded apps., video streaming, Skype, Viber.
today is the fifth day,... now my battery lasts only 10 hours after charging 100 %
Background data is On only for BATTERY and WEATHER app.
how to increase the efficiency my mobile's battery ?
Please help .

* I did initial charging for my mobile only for 3 hours ,. is that one relating to this issue?
* does battery gets affected if i charge my mobile frequently ?
* Any guesses on how long a lumia 720 battery can last when 2 g data ON all the time( 3G OFF, Wifi off,Blutooth off, Background data OFF for most of the apps.)

Thanks in Advance

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
Hey i am currently using lumia 720 which is awesome in its performance.. finally witth this phone i have love to this one ,..once i charged in the 110v power in train from then the phone charging rate has fallen from 33 % to 12 % , i was terribly shocked to see this and later one of my friend is using lumia 520 and he too faced the same issue so i called him and inquired ,he suggested to drain the battery fully and charge it again so like doing that i have somehow reached to a charging rate of 23% now.. i am not at all happy with the charging rate ..!
anybody could help me ??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss