Ringtones+Sound Problems

ARUN G K

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I found that the ringtone volume is too soft and the vibration is not strong enough (in adddition with the problem of once start vibration in incoming call).
I hope some update can help fix this problems.

ARUN G K

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I was happy till now, after using one month now got this vibrating issue. and cant go to shop owner and visiting a nokia care center is a nightmare. Dont even dare to ask them for replacement they take your phones and keeps you waiting for months.

ARUN G K

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I only hope this problem will magically solved as it appeared magically. Just wanted to say why nokia and windows phone have this critical bugs, dont they heard of testing. Are they short of testing people. please do not launch further phones with this type of critical bugs.

ARUN G K

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I agree: vibration is not strong enough, it is quite impossibile to feel the vibration if you have the Lumia in your pocket.

Please Nokia fix this problem.

ARUN G K

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
my Lumia 720 vibrate ONLY for 3 seconds at the beginning of an incoming call - on ring+vibrate mode- and then stop vibrating !! any solutions ??

ARUN G K

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
It's funny after Amber update mu lumia 720 has strange vibration mode. It is really almost not noticeable. Does any one suffer the same issue?

ARUN G K

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Do you think that a update from nokia can fix this issue? Coming over from a blackberry im finding this phone hard to get used to simply due to the vibration. What is the point of a smartphone when it cant even notify me of emails, texts ect?

ARUN G K

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
One thing is an intensity of vibration and another is the vibration only at the beginning of call. Change it !!! This is ridiculous.

ARUN G K

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
facing vibration issues in my new lumia 720 as a result of which i have missed a lot of calls and keeping the ringtone volume really high doesn't make any sense.

ARUN G K

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I think intensity of vibration is hardware issue, but we shoud be able to customize vibrations anyway.. ONE SHORT VIBRATION FOR SMS IS NOT ENOUGH!

ARUN G K

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I got a reply from Nokia Care on twitter.
They basically said the same thing....and decided to delete my tweet where I had mentioned that my old Symbian phones always did this right.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12