Music,video & pictures get duplicating upto 15 times in my Lumia 720

EpicIncognitO

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I better buy it in real then. I am so tensed. I spent 1300 for this peice of ****. Pissed off at Transcend, their quality is gone down day by day.
I'm fairly sure that the mmc card is faulty. I had a bad experience with Flipkart. But you can still claim for a replacement if its in warranty.

EpicIncognitO

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
The Memory card was bought along with Lumia 720
Hello kindly restore your cellphone and copy all data from your SD card and format it once and backup your data its happen when your sd card inserted many diffrent OS devieces for that its matter duplicating so dont worry its a big trick...

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Sad that even you are facing problems with Transcend card. My previous card was a 4 GB Transcend class 4 mmc card. I currently use a Class 10 San Disk 32 GB mmc card. Haven't faced the song duplication issue yet. But still try and get in touch with Flipkart.

EpicIncognitO

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Do you trust Flipkart? I have never purchased a mmc from Flipkart. Always bought routers and network cards.
Sad that even you are facing problems with Transcend card. My previous card was a 4 GB Transcend class 4 mmc card. I currently use a Class 10 San Disk 32 GB mmc card. Haven't faced the song duplication issue yet. But still try and get in touch with Flipkart.

santhosh kannan

May 23, 2014
Visit site
there is no fault in memory card
my phone is lumia 1020 der is no memory card option oly inbuilt memory of 32gb
wen i take pics its getting replecated to 5 times.
if i delete extra pics its spoiling the original image

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss