Lumia 720 Restarts on its own suddenly

Aciddd420

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Guys,

I have a Lumia 720 since 2 months now,

the issue is that suddenly while launching an app, or clicking a photo, my phone stalls for a second and then suddenly restarts.

Can somebody help please?

Aciddd420

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
I have tried soft reset, it just suddenly happens when im using it. it doesnt happen in a specific app but in general. may happen today and not for a week, or can happen twice in a day for 3 days and again no problem for a week.

Loco5150

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
If its bothering you too much, hard reset is the way to try to fix it. If its still present after that, it could be hardware related and you need send it to service.

Slim2912

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
When my 720 was 1 or 2 months old I faced the same issue for a while...
but it got fixed on its own.. I don't know how though..

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
I have tried soft reset, it just suddenly happens when im using it. it doesnt happen in a specific app but in general. may happen today and not for a week, or can happen twice in a day for 3 days and again no problem for a week.

Have you updated to Amber? If not please update. If all fails, try a hard reset. Make sure to take a back up.

alllies

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Nokia HERE apps have caused mine to randoom reboot. Uninstalled them on my device and have not faced the issue since. I am not sure if the app updates have fixed the issue as I have uninstalled them about 6 months ago.

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
So now I face the random restart issues. Happening ever since I ported from Vodafone to Airtel. Will try n see what fixes the issue and share if I come up with a solution.

Aciddd420

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
My phone died :cry:

Dropped it to nokia care, will get it by today or tomorrow evening.

I tried hard reset 2 days ago, it just kept spinning COG Wheels for 18 hours and then it gave up. every time I restarted it, it came up with cog wheels and never moved ahead.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos