Speaker turns on when headphones are unplugged

abksrv

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
I discovered a bug in my Nokia Lumia 720. I was listening to music on headphones and got an incoming call. Then I pulled out my headphones and answered the call. Now, after the call ended the music went out loud on speakers(so embarrassing :unhappysweat:). I tried the same sequence on Lumia 620, it happened there as well. It's a bug, isn't it? Where do I log it?

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I don't think that should be normal. When music plays and you pull out your headphones, the music pauses. I would go to Microsoft.com and either make a thread or talk to live chat.

abksrv

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
I don't think this should be called as normal. I have used android phones for quite some time. Its not a case there.

surfer1121

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
pulling out headphone acts as toggle. If your music is playing and you pull out from earphone jack, music stops. If you pause music, and then pull out the earphone wire, it'll start playing.
It is a bug anyway. Shouldn't happnen

airbornerc

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
It absolutely has in my situation.. I know because of the embarrassment caused by the high volume music surprise about smtg I was doing everyday without a problem before the update.. Now, everytime before I unplug, I have to set the volume to zero. :( Can someone w/o .155 or the previous update just try to unplug the headphones, in both cases, with music playing and paused?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786