Bought lumia 720 two days ago everything woking fine but one display problem occured when i press the phones screen a doted liquid mark appears
    I asked this about the seller he told its usual thing
    but i'm so confused still
    is it a real problem or not please help me
    i'm posting the picture with this ;(dsc_0002.jpg
    12-30-2013 03:10 AM
    This is not usual, is there any screen protection, if yes, the mark is on the screen or on the screen protector, if on the screen i would get is replaced immediately !!
    Go back to the store and ask them to replace, if they deny and ask you to go to the service center don't accept and say it was default out of box and was bought just a few days back so they owe you a new phone, if they say that its usual ask them to state the same on the paper with proper authorization.

Always buy phones etc from reputed big store, because they will take back any out of box defective phone and return if to the importer, small shops don't enjoy these option !!
    12-30-2013 03:18 AM
    That is unusual problem get a refund or ask for a replacement.
    12-30-2013 06:33 AM
    this is not a usual problem. The same thing happened with my set when i ordered from homeshop 18, but nokia care center were so humble that they immediately changed the screen and i got a brand new screen without any mark.
    12-30-2013 06:42 AM
    That is NOT normal - ask for a refund, and if you paid by credit card you can call them instead. Don't take no for an answer. Good luck!
    12-30-2013 06:46 AM
    thnk u all 4 d comments :)
    i got replacement
    12-30-2013 10:02 AM
    This is not usual, is there any screen protection, if yes, the mark is on the screen or on the screen protector, if on the screen i would get is replaced immediately !!
    Go back to the store and ask them to replace, if they deny and ask you to go to the service center don't accept and say it was default out of box and was bought just a few days back so they owe you a new phone, if they say that its usual ask them to state the same on the paper with proper authorization.

Always buy phones etc from reputed big store, because they will take back any out of box defective phone and return if to the importer, small shops don't enjoy these option !!

its's a pic without any layer on d screen
    12-30-2013 10:11 AM
    Get it replaced mate. It looks like a defect. You can avail it under warranty. Insist on a replacement rather than a repair.
    12-30-2013 10:28 AM