Bad news - subway surfers is not coming for 512 mb devices !

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Haha :)))))) hello world or calculator is easy too you know...but the thing is are 512 MB devices gonna support 8.1?

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
yes all windows phone 8 will get the upgrade to 8.1 but don't know what features will be exclusive for 1gb or 2gb devices, time will tell us better :) Nadia please teach me pointers, stacks and ques :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
When are you free message me on fb i might send you my notes :p I'm worried about 8.1 being stable on 512MB devices

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
When are you free message me on fb i might send you my notes :p I'm worried about 8.1 being stable on 512MB devices

Sure I will ; need your notes :D. Currently windows 8 is highly optimized for all hardware , hope same goes for 8.1, this is a + for windows phone 8 , we get a seamless fluid performance on all hardware.

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums mobile app

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
[WARN]Private Info - Do not post personal contact information of yourself or others. This includes email addresses, phone numbers, IMEI numbers, and addresses. If you wish to contact another member, please send them a private message. This is for your protection.[/WARN]

Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

Yes Laura will never share my email address openly.

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums mobile app

GuilhermeManso

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Guys, I already said this too much in the WP Central articles/posts: the problem is with Unity Engine for WP. This thing are a great memory consuming! Unity for WP desperately needs to be opitmized! And that is the reason because we not have TR OZ, TR Brave, TR2 and maybe even AB Go in the 512mb devices...

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Guys, I already said this too much in the WP Central articles/posts: the problem is with Unity Engine for WP. This thing are a great memory consuming! Unity for WP desperately needs to be opitmized! And that is the reason because we not have TR OZ, TR Brave, TR2 and maybe even AB Go in the 512mb devices...

i swear i didn't understand a word except 512mb devices...

can u plz elaborate. i am a commerce post-grad, and not at all a technical.

sym1a1a

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site

Quick question, not to question the validity of these screen shots, but how did you get the game to show up on your app list, I have 64 games installed on my phone and not a single one shows up on my app list, there always in the game hub, I have owned 4 different WP starting with the original Focus and now on the L1020 and no game has ever shown up on my app list, also, how did you get the WiFi icon and time to show up without the other three icons being visible ( network and blue tooth and batt indicator ) just curious.

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
i swear i didn't understand a word except 512mb devices...

can u plz elaborate. i am a commerce post-grad, and not at all a technical.

Unity is an engine which is used to create 3D games on mobile devices. However, apps created using this engine tend to use a lot of RAM. Thing is if they roll out the game for 512 MB devices, the game will lag and not will not give good user experience. Not to mention, phone performance will be affected when playing games. In short, whatever happens when high end games are run on low end Android phones; lags. Optimisation (to be able to run on 512 MB devices smoothly) takes time. So patience is what I can suggest you to keep.

LTTG

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
There is a XAP of Subway Surfers for 512 MB devices, the only way to install it is to sideload it with the developer tools provided by Microsoft...

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
There is a XAP of Subway Surfers for 512 MB devices, the only way to install it is to sideload it with the developer tools provided by Microsoft...

yes dear, thats the one i had installed. but, as brought into attention by Himanshu, that app is un-official and contains bugs. further more, there is a possibility of containing a malware or something, which is a high risk.

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Quick question, not to question the validity of these screen shots, but how did you get the game to show up on your app list, I have 64 games installed on my phone and not a single one shows up on my app list, there always in the game hub, I have owned 4 different WP starting with the original Focus and now on the L1020 and no game has ever shown up on my app list, also, how did you get the WiFi icon and time to show up without the other three icons being visible ( network and blue tooth and batt indicator ) just curious.
that game file, as described earlier is an unofficial version provided by some developer. thus, it installs itself as an app, and not as a game.
secondly, i haven't paid attention to the notification icons actually. the reason WiFi icon visible might be that, it just the very moment my phone got connected to WiFi automatically. thus it shown up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720