Touch Vibration feedback

EpicIncognitO

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi , I had a question. Pre amber when I had bought this phone, when the settings had only display+touch, there used to be an option to enable touch vibration feedback, I had disabled it long back and then had updated to amber. Now I cant find it in my phone? Is it just me or had nokia given us a bad surprise in Gdr2?

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi , I had a question. Pre amber when I had bought this phone, when the settings had only display+touch, there used to be an option to enable touch vibration feedback, I had disabled it long back and then had updated to amber. Now I cant find it in my phone? Is it just me or had nokia given us a bad surprise in Gdr2?

I dunno. I maybe wrong. But I do remember seeing an option to enable/disable feedback vibration somewhere in settings.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
yes please do check, used Lumia 920 with gdr1 update and I don't have such options, I always wanted to disable them as they drain battery//useless for me;

EpicIncognitO

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I have no idea whether this existed in any other handsets apart from Lumia 720, but I am damn sure touch screen vibration feedback existed in my phone and it was gone post amber. There is the other haptic feeback which still exists for the windows button, bing and back button but I am not concerned about it, I am talking about the screen feedback. And I will prove that this existed.

EpicIncognitO

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
the option existed in display plus touch.

wait lol are you talking about screen vibration (when you press anything on screen; the phones vibrates or /// are you talking about Bing,start and back button vibration) here I am talking about bing,start back button vibration since I don't have screen vibration on my 2 phones(Lumia 920 and 520).

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Ya I can see its pre-Amber. But I still believe that there was an option to disable feedback vibrations. The video doesn't help much either.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Umm I don't have that on my phone. Maybe they disable it to save some juice from battery. But again it was a nice feature to have one for disabled people.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss