Lumia Black Update Official thread India for 720

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Finally, other storage is 16mb.
Installed asphalt 8 with 2gb free..
Very satisfying experience.. Its worth waiting Lumia 720 guys.

Sent via Lumia 625 Black

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
I plan on doing the same thing once I update to black. Will update OTA and then do a hard reset. Will also get the option for restore over Wifi then.

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
A hard reset? I've never seen that advised...and I've never once done it to any of my devices.

Yes sir, whichever device it maybe..hard reset gives bug free experience. Drastically the device worked fine. After hard reset, all the windows phone backup is restored with all the applist/purchases/bookmarks/setting except app data which currently can't be restored.

Sent via Lumia 625 Black

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
"Using your Microsoft account."

Make sure you have switched on backup in settings.

After you do the hard reset, device will prompt to use login and sync. After successful login, it will prompt to restore your previous backup. Simply select it and tap next. (high speed internet/WiFi recommended)

Done, you are good to go.

Sent via Lumia 625 Black

Last edited:

EpicIncognitO

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I always prefer to hard reset and manually install apps slowly as I go. Like to set up different home screen. :)
Yes sir, whichever device it maybe..hard reset gives bug free experience. Drastically the device worked fine. After hard reset, all the windows phone backup is restored with all the applist/purchases/bookmarks/setting except app data which currently can't be restored.

Sent via Lumia 625 Black

luis300782

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Where can you get the NSU for Retail 4.1? Since my operator took three months after the Amber update to release it I just updated it myself to Amber, but I had to reformat my laptop and lost the NSU. Anyone knows where to download it from?

nitt_attaboy

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
People!

None of you are troubled by the multiple-copies bug? The most I am expecting outta Black is not DTTW or this or that, but a fix for this pain in the neck! Lumia 625 by the way....
It happens because you don't unmount your SD Card before switching off & removing it. Always unmount the micro SD card before removing it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos