vidhunprakashmk

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Last edited:

Vikash Goyal

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone...

I just stumbled upon this video in youtube and found a link in the comments section.. Nokia Lumia 720 Lumia Black Latest Update EXCLUSIVE - YouTube

Its a chinese region specific rom, (may be a leaked ROM from carrier testing).

Here's the link : RM-885_PRC_CU_China_VAR_BLACK_V3_345032_flash_package.exe_?…?费?˜?€Ÿ?‹载|?™?度?‘ ?‘?›˜-?ˆ†享?—*?™??ˆ?

Those who are willing to flash can flash, and for other's keep waiting with patience :)
How to flash this Rom ...!!

Dreamspell

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
It works, but I have a couple concerns. The Nokia Camera beta shutter speed only goes up to 1 second now from 4, but the manual ISO setting goes up to 3200 now from 800. Next thing. The screen looks the same when sleeping and when glance is on. I'm not sure if the backlight never turns on or if it's always on, hard to tell. I'll need to wait till it's night, because the glance screen was bright in darkness with Amber.

EDIT: Went into a dark room and glance is working as normal. The backlight is on when glance is on and off when glance is not on. The camera issue remains though even after a restart.

Last edited:

Raminder_Singh

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
It works, but I have a couple concerns. The Nokia Camera beta shutter speed only goes up to 1 second now from 4, but the manual ISO setting goes up to 3200 now from 800. Next thing. The screen looks the same when sleeping and when glance is on. I'm not sure if the backlight never turns on or if it's always on, hard to tell. I'll need to wait till it's night, because the glance screen was bright in darkness with Amber.

EDIT: Went into a dark room and glance is working as normal. The backlight is on when glance is on and off when glance is not on. The camera issue remains though even after a restart.

Hello Dreamspell. The shutter speed issue is not with Nokia camera but its with the Black update. I am facing this issue on my Lumia 620 as well. I have tried multiple other apps and issue is with them as well. Hoping for Nokia to fix this in future firmware updates :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs