I have installed black update just 2 days ago, and from now my phones battery discharge rate is 20% per hour and i am only surfing on 3g network. I don't play any games, music and videos. Still my phone's battery is draining and phone also gets heated again and again. Can anyone suggest me what should I do?
    02-05-2014 03:56 AM
    I've read from a post about battery saving that it's better to use wifi. You can also check your background tasks and block apps you don't want to run in the background. Hope it helps.
    kiranatreliance likes this.
    02-05-2014 05:22 AM
    Hi, i don't have WiFi connection nearby that's why no other option except 3G. I have blocked all the background tasks as well as glance uninstalled but still facing the same issue. And i am facing this problem after updating to black.
    02-05-2014 08:13 AM
    I have installed black update just 2 days ago, and from now my phones battery discharge rate is 20% per hour and i am only surfing on 3g network. I don't play any games, music and videos. Still my phone's battery is draining and phone also gets heated again and again. Can anyone suggest me what should I do?
    Because this is only happening after the Black update, it is logical to assume something has gone wrong during this update process. My advice is to do a full factory reset of the phone. Once that's done, set up your Microsoft account and do nothing else and see if you phone still has excessive battery drain. If it does, then try reinstalling the Black update (something may have gone wrong during the initial update). If battery drain is normal after reset (or reinstall), then add and/or activate apps and features one by one and see which, if any, cause excessive battery drain.
    02-06-2014 04:41 PM