Guys Please Help Me Out Here!

Wp_Shashwat

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Alright, I'm panicking here.. The Back, Start and Search buttons of my Lumia 720 are not working!! This started yesterday.. Now they work very rarely.. Got any solutions?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
BTW, yeah i dropped it, but from a very low height.. Is the build quality supposed to be like this?! That too a Nokia phone. :/

you actually damaged the capacitive buttons , phone is still solid constructed ;) if it is still under warranty I am sure nokia will fix this for you .Good luck pal.

emperor_skull

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Well is not common , I have dropped my 520 many times and nothing happened to it and also I have a friend that has a 720 he's own fell too so many times but nothing also happened, so I would say that the problem is not that common

bobbob1016

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
BTW, yeah i dropped it, but from a very low height.. Is the build quality supposed to be like this?! That too a Nokia phone. :/

Every single drop is unique. The front of all smart phones are glass. Unless it's specifically made to take abuse, which means it loses form for functionality (basically it can't really be tough and pretty). I dropped my Lumia 920 from about 4 feet on to pavement (in a parking lot) and it works like a champ. Nokia has a history of sturdy devices is because they weren't glass fronts.

siddharth1102

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Its not the height that matter its the position in which it fell, about service they took 3 weeks to change my phones capacitive buttons in delhi. Now now I feel display has turned yellowish :\ or maybe because I didnt see my phone for 3 weeks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs