issues with installing apps manually

marvolio2000

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I had my 720 screen broken and phone useless but now my phone works well after i fixed the screen, some how i formatted my 32 gig memory card. I manually downloaded some apps to my memory card which i install manually and have used my memory card to install some apps like asphalt 8 on my colleagues phone. I am surprised now that out of about 10 apps i transferred back to my memory card to re install into the phone my phone cannot see the apps, it only sees Microsoft solitaire, it cannot see apps like asphalt 8 which is the biggest downloaded app I have. please is there any remedy or solution. I really need my asphalt back on my phone I cannot afford to download it again through wifi based on its very large size

Your replies would be highly appreciated

AmGaD-SaLaH

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Hey, look I had this exact problem .. On my Lumia 1320
The problem was this in asphalt 8 , it didn't show up for installing manually because there was an update available on the store , check the version of games you want to install , and compare it with the one's on the market ... I guess that's the only solution.
Good luck

marvolio2000

May 3, 2014
Visit site
That is what I have been thinking about, cos before now i noticed the only app that showed hasnt asked for an update but the rest app that didnt show up have updates available. Thanks a million

Hey, look I had this exact problem .. On my Lumia 1320
The problem was this in asphalt 8 , it didn't show up for installing manually because there was an update available on the store , check the version of games you want to install , and compare it with the one's on the market ... I guess that's the only solution.
Good luck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss