I hard reset my phone for some reason.. And now I've lost all my paid apps.. Meaning I have to buy them again (Including WPCentral).. Is this what actually happens or some thing went wrong in my case?? Please help me out..
    06-18-2014 11:06 AM
    I hard reset my phone for some reason.. And now I've lost all my paid apps.. Meaning I have to buy them again (Including WPCentral).. Is this what actually happens or some thing went wrong in my case?? Please help me out..
    If you log in with the same microsoft ID that you bought the apps under you can reload your apps, the store will know you already paid for them.
    06-18-2014 11:10 AM
    On your PC go to windowsphone.com sign in (On top right) and then you can resend apps back to your phone.
    shuklashwin likes this.
    06-18-2014 11:13 AM
    Its common you don't need to buy the app if you are login with the same Microsoft id just press buy button in the app and you will get a message "you have already purchased this app do you want to reinstall it"
    06-18-2014 11:19 AM
    If you click buy it should detect that you already bought them
    06-18-2014 11:19 AM
    On your PC go to windowsphone.com sign in (On top right) and then you can resend apps back to your phone.
    Yaa you can use this method too.
    make sure you have enable this option in settings-> find my phone.
    "always use push notifications(not sms)to send commands and app to my phone."
    shuklashwin likes this.
    06-18-2014 11:28 AM
    This worked.. Thanks a lot!!
    06-18-2014 12:22 PM
    This worked.. Thanks a lot!!
    Good! Glad to help.
    06-18-2014 03:02 PM