after WP 8.1 update, My 720 some times gets automatically restart!!!

imabhilash

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

i installed WP 8.1 and other successive update successfully, and it works better than anytime, but some times it gets restart. i dont know the certain reason, it may cause of low RAM or else..

thanks

nicfromwales

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

i installed WP 8.1 and other successive update successfully, and it works better than anytime, but some times it gets restart. i dont know the certain reason, it may cause of low RAM or else..

thanks

Is this a question or a "Dear diary..."? :)

Mine used to restart quite often but that was before 8.1. Now it never does. I suspect the question of why this happens will be answered at the same time as the question "what is the meaning of life?".

imabhilash

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Is this a question or a "Dear diary..."? :)

Mine used to restart quite often but that was before 8.1. Now it never does. I suspect the question of why this happens will be answered at the same time as the question "what is the meaning of life?".

nope its not, i just wrote what i have experienced so far

Kunal Dudwadkar

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Well, that's why its called the developer preview. Mine too restarts randomly, just now it got stuck on the resuming-start screen window before flashing all lights non stop.......had to restart immediately, official Cyan will fix it :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa