Lumia 720 Restarting randomly

SRIDEEPAK KOTIPALLI

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I am using a Nokia Lumia 720, recently it started restarting on its own. In the past two days it happens 3-4 times in a day. Same is the issue with my friends who r using 720,820 and 520.

wat is the issue.. is my phone dying..:crying::crying:..??

and finally, wen is 8.1 OTA release for 720 lumia phones in India. Its really frustrating to wait as i have recently extended my warranty also.

Plzzz Nokia/Microsoft make it fast..!!

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I am using a Nokia Lumia 720, recently it started restarting on its own. In the past two days it happens 3-4 times in a day. Same is the issue with my friends who r using 720,820 and 520.

wat is the issue.. is my phone dying..:crying::crying:..??

and finally, wen is 8.1 OTA release for 720 lumia phones in India. Its really frustrating to wait as i have recently extended my warranty also.

Plzzz Nokia/Microsoft make it fast..!!

First of all are you all on the same carrier? Have they been having network issues as that could be a cause of it. Have you all received an update? Is there an app you all use that has received an update? I would check your store downloads and compare. If not perhaps a hard reset as last resort!

SRIDEEPAK KOTIPALLI

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
Yup we r all on the same carrier.. there r many apps tht receive updates on a regular basis.. wats tht go to do wit this..?? and we all hav lumia black update installed and jus waiting for 8.1 OTA update..

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Yup we r all on the same carrier.. there r many apps tht receive updates on a regular basis.. wats tht go to do wit this..?? and we all hav lumia black update installed and jus waiting for 8.1 OTA update..

Its got to do with it for carrier if they have a problem your sims can reset your phone. Apps loads of problems if one has updated and has received bugs but I'm guessing from your comment that your not to sure on these things. I know apps get updated all the time but one of them could be the problem but if your not using 8.1 preview there is no way to know for sure what apps have been update and when but you can with 8.1. Perhaps you may want to consider installing the update!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo