Lumia 720 GPS broken....HELP!!!

textomatic

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I bought my wife a Latin America Lumia 720 for her to use here in the U.S. The GPS worked great. I enrolled her in the developer preview program and the GPS stopped working. I rolled back her phone using the Nokia Software Recovery tool thinking it would fix the problem but it didn't. So I re-installed the developer preview (she likes Cortana) and tried another GPS program thinking it had something to do with the phone being from Latin America and Here Drive not available in all regions. Again, it does not work. So now I think the GPS functions of the phone are busted. I am here, asking the Windows Phone community, if there's anything else I can do to make the GPS work before my wife jumps ship and goes to Android or iPhone. Any thoughts?

Kelvin Morais

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
I think there is some inconpatibility between DP and Here apps. It happened to me and i have to do factory reset and dont install Here apps until Cyan Update comes.

kayani72

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
plz help me my nokia lumia 720 GPS and Here Drive not working i m started my phone in Saudi Arabia its working after few month stop tell me what are doing help me

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05