Lumia 720 wp8.1 get stuck on home screen, dodgy volume down button and other shenanigans

wakojako49

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys,

I have had my 720 for almost a year now and got the wp8.1 update. I quite like it but, ever since I got the update, I get the "...Resuming..." sign every time I press the unlock button. I'm just curious if many users have that same issue. Another thing is, my phone started freezing a lot. Well more like twice in a week. It get stuck on the lock screen and doesn't do anything else. Weirdly enough while I'm writing this post, my phone alarmed while its lock screen is frozen. I have tried restarting the phone but my volume down button is messed up ever since the previous update, but it works randomly. I know the volume down button has issues and many people has been reporting it but I'm not too sure if people having issues with the lock screen freezing.

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

I have had my 720 for almost a year now and got the wp8.1 update. I quite like it but, ever since I got the update, I get the "...Resuming..." sign every time I press the unlock button. I'm just curious if many users have that same issue. Another thing is, my phone started freezing a lot. Well more like twice in a week. It get stuck on the lock screen and doesn't do anything else. Weirdly enough while I'm writing this post, my phone alarmed while its lock screen is frozen. I have tried restarting the phone but my volume down button is messed up ever since the previous update, but it works randomly. I know the volume down button has issues and many people has been reporting it but I'm not too sure if people having issues with the lock screen freezing.

You must have installed Lockscreen Beta and now uninstalled it. It has some leftovers that keep screen laggy.
You can solve it by
  1. Go to settings
  2. Open Kids Corner
  3. Turn ON
  4. Lock Phone
  5. Unlock phone
  6. Turn OFF Kids Corner

Bug must be cleared now. If u have kids corner already On, then too just try toggling it on and off. If its your first time with kids corner, u may have to set it up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720