Why isn't my Lumia 720 starting up or stuck with power and setting logo on black screen?

preetesh pathak

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
I casually switched off my lumia and now its not starting up. while starting its vibrating and displaying "nokia" (as usual). but always there is a black screen with Power( or Lightning symbol ) and setting icons 2706. its been 2 days.. plzz need assistance.
Note: I already tried soft reset.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I casually switched off my lumia and now its not starting up. while starting its vibrating and displaying "nokia" (as usual). but always there is a black screen with Power( or Lightning symbol ) and setting icons 2706. its been 2 days.. plzz need assistance.
Note: I already tried soft reset.

If you're seeing what looks like an empty battery symbol with a lightning symbol, then the battery of your phone has insufficient power to boot your phone up (please post a screenshot (a photo of the screen, since you obviously can't take a screenshot with your phone) if possible). Charge your phone fully for around two hours before attempting to turn your phone on again. Also, it would be best not to turn your phone again before charging, as this will drain your battery further. Draining your battery completely can seriously impact its performance and longevity.

LTTG

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Try these:
Power button + volume down
OR
Power button + volume down + camera button
OR
Power button + volume up
OR
Power button + volume up + camera button

Members online