How can I backup my photos from my Lumia 720 to my PC?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I can't backup my photo by connecting my lumia 720 to the pc. (Spinning Gear error)

Hello, recently I tried to update my lumia 720 to the preview for developer WP10, however, things just go wrong. My phone got stuck with the spinning gear issue. It just kept rebooting when it is connect to a power supply. (Phone turned on > Nokia logo > spinning gear with a processing bar kept being 0% > Phone turned off and things repeated. ) And I haven't done any backup for my phone. I would like to have my photo back. (They are saved in the phone memory rather than the sd card as I don't use a sd card.) I tried to connect my phone to my pc, my pc seems be able to detect my phone, but the time is too short that I can't even get the file from the phone. (The computer senses the input from the phone when the nokia logo appears and after a few second, the nokia logo is still there and the computer just find that the phone is disconnected.) And the computer cannot detect any signals from the phone when the phone shows the spinning gear.

I just want to get my photo back, and it seems possible if I can extend the time for my computer to detect my phone. (My phone just disconnect too quickly that I can't get the file from the phone.)

Don't ask me to do any kind of hard reset to fix my phone, I don't want to lose all the files from my phone. Thank you.

Prince Pusey

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Re: I can't backup my photo by connecting my lumia 720 to the pc. (Spinning Gear error)

Hello, recently I tried to update my lumia 720 to the preview for developer WP10, however, things just go wrong. My phone got stuck with the spinning gear issue. It just kept rebooting when it is connect to a power supply. (Phone turned on > Nokia logo > spinning gear with a processing bar kept being 0% > Phone turned off and things repeated. ) And I haven't done any backup for my phone. I would like to have my photo back. (They are saved in the phone memory rather than the sd card as I don't use a sd card.) I tried to connect my phone to my pc, my pc seems be able to detect my phone, but the time is too short that I can't even get the file from the phone. (The computer senses the input from the phone when the nokia logo appears and after a few second, the nokia logo is still there and the computer just find that the phone is disconnected.) And the computer cannot detect any signals from the phone when the phone shows the spinning gear.

I just want to get my photo back, and it seems possible if I can extend the time for my computer to detect my phone. (My phone just disconnect too quickly that I can't get the file from the phone.)

Don't ask me to do any kind of hard reset to fix my phone, I don't want to lose all the files from my phone. Thank you.

SORRY, but the fact that its on loop, it means that it crash. You have to do a reset to get it back up. Sorry but thats all you can do, based on the fact you never saved them on your sd card

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99