Is 735 using a nano sim?

zack251

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Forgive me if my question has been answered. I read from the Nokia website that 735 will use a nano sim while 730 will be microsims. Can someone confirm this?

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Get a nano SIM card and get a SIM adopter. ( plastic Tray which is micro size and holds the nano).
Or ask your carrier if you can get 2 simcards (same number). (My carrier can)

johnny Kinnunen

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
Well..I bought an SIM adapter and tried putting the nanoSim into it but when pushing it into the slot of Note2 it fell of..There is a little dot with glue one probably should use but its more a permanent solution. Darn!

mark233

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Well..I bought an SIM adapter and tried putting the nanoSim into it but when pushing it into the slot of Note2 it fell of..There is a little dot with glue one probably should use but its more a permanent solution. Darn!
Amazon.com: MediaDevil Simdevil 3-in-1 SIM card adapter kit (Nano / Micro / Standard): Cell Phones & Accessories
This product works very well and uses sticky tape to secure the nanoSIM. I used it for my nanoSIM card when I had my L925. After using the nanoSIM in the microSIM adapter, I'd get a cotton swab and dab it in some isopropyl alcohol (91% solution) and clean the residual sticky tape glue off the back of the nanoSIM before I installed it in my L830. The sticky substance tends to stick on the back of the SIM which was making the SIM trays kinda sluggish when opening.

Last edited:

Warren_2185

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
I upgraded from the Lumia 630 to the Lumia 735 on Cricket Wireless in the US and I did have to hand-cut my micro Sim down to the nano size for the 735. It worked. There were some youtube videos on how to size it right. I sanded the edges until it slide in nicely. Legal disclaimer: Consult your doctor or legal counsel before hatcheting your nano.

WinampLlama

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I upgraded from the Lumia 630 to the Lumia 735 on Cricket Wireless in the US and I did have to hand-cut my micro Sim down to the nano size for the 735. It worked. There were some youtube videos on how to size it right. I sanded the edges until it slide in nicely. Legal disclaimer: Consult your doctor or legal counsel before hatcheting your nano.
Most stores have a cutter. I went into an ATT when I got my 735 and they cut my micro sim to a nano sim for free

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo