Hows today's WhatsApp update working on 730?? hows battery consumption now???

Wp8 lvr

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
anyone who updated WhatsApp today tell me about its performance on your 730/35...
also tell me about battery consumption of latest update... is it improved or not???
if possible add screenshots of battery consumption of WhatsApp in battery saver app...

Last edited:

nehvada

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Re: WhatsApp eating 50% battery... All WP users Give feedback to WhatsApp to solve this issue

i have the latest version of whatsapp and no battery issue at all. its below 10% of battery usage, mostly way less.

Wp8 lvr

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WhatsApp eating 50% battery... All WP users Give feedback to WhatsApp to solve this issue

What do you mean by latest version. are you using latest beta version????
please let me know quickly.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Isn't battery meter subjective? If you're using WhatsApp heavily then it would show a high usage, right?

Also WhatsApp does seem to have a slightly higher battery usage, same is the case with most of the IMs on Windows Phone.

Abhishek Gupta1689

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site

Isn't battery meter subjective? If you're using WhatsApp heavily then it would show a high usage, right?

Also WhatsApp does seem to have a slightly higher battery usage, same is the case with most of the IMs on Windows Phone.

Absolutely agree!!!!

Raj Dhaimodkar

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site

Hii .. after selecting battery saver option slide it to left n select usage and select whats app and select turn off in Allow app to run in background f.similarly make other all running apps off if you dont require to run in background. that will save battery.

Rgds
Raj.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site

Yes but that would probably restrict getting push notifications when the app is closed

Raj Dhaimodkar

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site

In yahoo mail i put it to manual syn after opening the mail rather auto syn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte