Nokia 735 problems?

very_452001

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Does this phone have a Gyroscope sensor? According to the Sensor Emitter App it says my phone doesn't support this sensor? Please advise.

Also regarding the default background pictures in windows phone 8.1, I cant see them them live in my photos tile after when I chose single photo setting under start tile shows option. I chose all photos setting and it still doesn't work.

Abhishek Gupta1689

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Does this phone have a Gyroscope sensor? According to the Sensor Emitter App it says my phone doesn't support this sensor? Please advise.

Also regarding the default background pictures in windows phone 8.1, I cant see them them live in my photos tile after when I chose single photo setting under start tile shows option. I chose all photos setting and it still doesn't work.

dont know about gyro, but for choosing default backgrounds.:-
u wont see those in the saved pics, camera roll, or all section.. there is a seperate section called "backgrounds" when u click "Choose photo"
check there.

anon(5323098)

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

No gyroscope I'm afraid. I discovered this when I tried to install one of the garage apps and I was told "No way dude! You don't have a gyroscope".

Not the and of the world...

spyridon

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
Except gsmarena, plenty of websites have the 730-735 as having a gyroscope. I found out that it doesn't the hard way through sensors app. Not cool but my mistake as I should have check it better before my purchase instead of believing websites, wikipedia, etc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon