Nokia Lumia 730 & 735 Bugs and Defects

user_of_lumia

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
do anybody face a problem with wifi that it disconnects when you lock your screen. When I lock my screen I cannot receive any notification from viber,skype,whatsupp and etc. If at the same time mobile data is connected then notifications come because the mobile data works in background when screen is locked. But wifi stops working.
There is no option to choose do wifi stay connected or not when screen is locked.
it disappoints me very much

user_of_lumia

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
No problem, my Lumia 730 is sleeping but still connected to the router. It can be pinged too.

so you get the notification from such programs I mentioned? For example if I lock my screen and skype was online, after some minutes on another computer shows that me on skype is offline. If mobile data is connected then everything is ok.
What should I make that when only wifi is connected and screen is locked that I could get notifications.

Tankid

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
I have a problem with dual sim with different network providers.
While I was in my country, I used 2 sims with same provider with no problems.
However, I'm traveling now and I used one sim from my country and the other one from Korea, the problem is that I can only find one network if I turn of the other sim, I can't make both of them work at the same time. I tried several solutions but I couldn't solve it.
Any solutions?
Thanks

Stephcg11

May 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
I get some problems open messages, sometimes it won't open, only after a few tries, and when writing a message sometimes it takes time to show the message I'm typing, the main message app lags a lot and also takes time when leaving the app, I mean that I'm on my start screen but it keeps showing the messages for a considerable time before showing the start screen... I tried a soft reset, but it didn't work. Should I try a hard reset? It is a new phone, with only a couple of weeks, and this problem only happens on the main message app. it doesn't happen for example on WhatsApp or messenger by Facebook.
I use only one chip on my 730.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
even after recent denim update my lumia 730 has double tap to wake issues . its iresponsive at many times. and while charging the phone sometimes acts weirdly. these glitches remain even after a hard reset

Mayukh22

Feb 7, 2015
Visit site
Anybody noticing a peculiar battery behaviour? The battery level on my phone reads fine till 27% but after that within a moment it jumps down directly to 22%. After that it stabilizes again. If charged at 22% it charges normally to 23 24..... I had stopped charging at 30% 27% 50%. after that i dont see this peculiar drop in battery level. However everytime after a full charge I face this issue!! Anybody else?? Any ideas? Lumia 730.

kalu_wanjala

Jan 26, 2015
Visit site
I have same problem it restarts 1-2 times a day but previously only 1-2 times a week.

Nokia Lumia 730 WP ver: 8.10.14167.221.
Firmware: 02040.00005.14391.36002

I have the same WP version with firmware Firmware: 02040.00005.14391.36001 and I have no issues so far. I have used this device since November last year.

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Anybody noticing a peculiar battery behaviour? The battery level on my phone reads fine till 27% but after that within a moment it jumps down directly to 22%. After that it stabilizes again. If charged at 22% it charges normally to 23 24..... I had stopped charging at 30% 27% 50%. after that i dont see this peculiar drop in battery level. However everytime after a full charge I face this issue!! Anybody else?? Any ideas? Lumia 730.

Yes I notice this issue as well.. Im on 31-32% and suddenly it will drop down to 22-23%.. So weird.

Mayukh22

Feb 7, 2015
Visit site
Yes I notice this issue as well.. Im on 31-32% and suddenly it will drop down to 22-23%.. So weird.

Truly. And yet windows phone support says they don't have any reports of such incidents.....If you take your phone to any service centres do let us know whether it got solved or not. Its probably a software issue since the drop is not always in the same range and intensity. Lets see when it gets sorted out.

Praj

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Mine just opposite.
It was showing 29% n after a minute it was showing 31%..
Same thing happened while it jumped from 97% to 100%...

Praj

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Some reported rare screen fighting in low brightness..
This happens in my 730 too..
anybody found what the problem is?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans