Nokia Lumia 730 & 735 Bugs and Defects

vickypatel9949

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
Please do help me
today i bought this beast,its working totally fine but i have huge issue:(.I cant download any app or update any app via WIFI.For other apps the wifi works totally fine(browers,whatsapp etc).If i off the wifi and then download apps from mobile data then i can download it properly.Whats the issue that i cant download via wifi.

jonihc

May 1, 2015
Visit site
I had a similar problem in android with my home router (only, anywhere else it worked fine)

changing dns servers in the router solved the problem. try changing it to 8.8.8.8 or others.

Lukson K Thomas

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
Some reported rare screen fighting in low brightness..
This happens in my 730 too..
anybody found what the problem is?

I too facing the same problem. I have contacted with nokiacare, they told itz a software issue and it will be rectified once the software is got updated. So waiting for an update..

dirrtydavid

May 9, 2013
Visit site
i received an update to "8.10.14234.375" and since then the "loading" and "resuming" screens have been ridiculous with apps crashing most of the time and then refusing to open for a few minutes if at all, quicker to restart the phone in most cases.

StephCG

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
My lumia 730 is lagging when using the messaging app. Not Facebook's messenger, but the SIM card messaging one... When I say it lags, it is because lags a lot. When I write something, it takes a long time for the words to show up, sometimes the app won't even open, it will show loading, and then simple go back to the start screen, and I have to try many times for it to open... I tried soft reset, hard reset, and even a reset using the Nokia's software on PC... And still the same problem, and only with the messaging app... Besides this, everything works perfect. But I would love if the messaging app worked as it should.
I'm waiting for Windows 10 for phones to see if it fix this problem. I'm on the insiders program, but I didn't install Windows 10 on my 730, because it is my main phone.
Ahh, and I only use one SIM card on my 730.
Does anyone had this problem? Or has any other idea of what I could try to do to fix this? Should I try Windows 10 on my 730, even it being my main phone?
I would really appreciate any help, ideas and opinions.
Thank you so much! :)

qwertyaa

Banned
Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
Try to reset your phone in your settings menu. This it's very strange, because this is a native app, not something installed from the Market additionally.

paul_in_the_sun

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
i have just had an over the air update and now i keep doping mobile signal it goes off then shows full signal but can not make a call it just saying call doped when trying i have been to the mobile operator and replaced the sim card so i now no it not the sim card so it must be the new update has anyone got this problem the phone is a uk spec operating on the cytanet network in Cyprus its been working fine for 6 months just problem after update that day i have also tried 3 phones resets and no joy.

kreylov

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
I bought the phone last night and i'm also facing the same problem while charging, random clicks while charging. Tell me what you did please, i tried with other nokia charger it worked fine. So should i go and change the charger ? and did you faced the same issue with new charger ?

Shahed Jamil

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Hey bro, I don't see MS office apps after i upgraded to build Windows 10 10136, in my lumia 730. After the latest upgrade the apps are still missing. What can I do?

VaRuLV

Jul 7, 2015
Visit site
Meh, heres problem Ive noticed on mine(735), couldnt understand why the screen is so dim when set to auto when being outdoors!

Looks like after latest update the auto setting is not working anymore and I can choose between low, med, high(it had defaulted to low itself). When I enable auto it simply switches back to low as soon as I move away from that setttings window.

Figured that perhaps I could fool it by putting screen brightness button to drop down menu at the top of the screen, but it cycles through low-med-high-high(yes, it says high TWICE, second high is actually auto, but as soon as the screen is turned off and back on its back to low).

Waiting for next update to fix this.

Stefan Kozovski

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site
VaRuLV - I got the same issue, and just post it a new topic about it. It's not online yet though. I am hoping to get some help. The only thing is - i don't have low also in the notification bar. Just got medium/high/high (the second is low), don't have the 4th one. I bought my phone 4 days ago. And i'm pretty sure that i had an automatic brightness working. But after the last update it's gone. So, if they post the topic you can tell that you got the problem too.

Ruk Rum

Jul 19, 2015
Visit site
while installing updates in restart mode it shows :-( symbol and error 0x80070002. in internet this code means corruption of updated files and have solution of pc, what about mobile? i am facing this problem in 730 lumia. can any one plz provide me answer. my os is 8.1

Last edited:

Tony Augustine1

Jul 19, 2015
Visit site
I have been using the phone for 5 months. Only problem i facing was the growing size of System Category files. About one month before free space in my phone storage become 900MB and the System Category file size was 5.1GB. I have done the factory reset and everything returned to normal. System category size changed to 3.17GB.

Yesterday when I checked my storage sense, have noticed that the system category size again started growing and it is now 4.19GB.
Is this a normal behavior..??
Anybody seen this problem before..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium