Why does my Lumia 730 lag while playing games?

Ali Akbar 7

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 730 has lags while playing games

When playing games it has got lags,stuck etc.Some games which runs smoothly on 512 mb Ram too got some lags while playing in Lumia 730.I played Asphalt 8.It works fine most of the time.but it has a lag some times.sometimes it gets stuck for 0.50 seconds and starts moving.DREAM soccer has huge lags.Do others too face this lags While playing Games on you Lumia 730?

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lumia 730 has lags while playing games

Asphalt 8 is a high graphics game and a lag for split of second may happen. Its absolutely fine.

Rajat Malhotra

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site

1 Try a soft reset
2 check the number of background apps running
3 check the amount of free space you have

Ali Akbar 7

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

Tried soft resets,still lags.Asphalt 8 works fine.But Dream league soccer lags too much and in lumia 620 i played it smootly...Space is available...

jomarr

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, a soft reset and checking the background apps should do the trick.

Ali Akbar 7

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

That is on sd card...its class 4...but Asphalt is also on SD Card but it works fine...

rahul4aug

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site

Class 4 SD cards are very slow and not at all recommended for apps or games. Try getting class 10 card.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site

Get a class 10 card and remember that some apps haven't been optimised for the 400 yet

BlackBunik

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
Hey!
My Lumia 730 does exactly the same. And even in not so intensive games. Dungeon Hunters 4 lags sound even when combat non intensive situations, Minions lag sound less, but the pops and clicks are there as well. So far only game not doing this are Plants vs Zombies. It is full 2d game so the reason might be the 3D accelerator imho.
Funny observation. I can play the mediaplayer music in background, the game music lags, the song does not. :)

dhilip ravichandran

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Am using Lumia 730 for more than a month now, i have not played the game you have mentioned here. But i play TempleRun 2 with high settings. I have not faced any lags while playing. Actually am using SanDisk 64 GB class 10 memory card. I have installed temple run 2 in my sd card and i have not faced any lags while playing. For your info, my sd card already occupied 20Gb with HD movies and HD video songs. Still now i have not faced any lags. So, its better you change your SD card and check.

Ali Akbar 7

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Am using Lumia 730 for more than a month now, i have not played the game you have mentioned here. But i play TempleRun 2 with high settings. I have not faced any lags while playing. Actually am using SanDisk 64 GB class 10 memory card. I have installed temple run 2 in my sd card and i have not faced any lags while playing. For your info, my sd card already occupied 20Gb with HD movies and HD video songs. Still now i have not faced any lags. So, its better you change your SD card and check.

The problem was with the memory card.It was a class 4 memory card.But Asphalt 8 runs smooth on it.So i thought Dream League Soccer too will be able to run smoothly on it.When i installed it on the phone memory,It works fine.No lags at all.

And Dilip,Try these games too Dream League Soccer is the best Football Game available in the store right now.Wen you have a 64GB Memory card,you should try many apps and games.

GokUl Vs1

May 27, 2015
Visit site
I'm facing the Sam problem, I'm using a class 10 memory card 10gb free Asphalt runs with low graphics and sound also lagging Tryed soft reset, hard reset and also changed the phones software but...

griegus XD

Sep 16, 2017
Visit site

Hello I am griegus. I have a solution on how to remove laggs on apps and games.

1.)You're memory must be full. Delete useless apps.
2.)Check your game setting and find resolution or graphics and reduce.
3.)Delete any useless files
4.)Download any Game Boosters. If there's no booster app. Download it on internet explorer and search any booster. Don't download this format .apk etc (this is the windows phone format .appx & .xap)
5.)Turn off wifi
6.)Set perfect date & time
7.)Update your windows phone
8.)Remove Any Running apps and recent apps
9 )If nothing of this doesn't work. Sorry. The only thing that might help you to remove lag is to reset you phone

Enjoy if it works. 😁 and welcome

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos