Why is my umia 730 having heating and battery problems?

pandiarajan k

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
lumia 730 heating and battery problem

i m using lumia 730 4 last 15 days it gets plastic molten smell inside the shell sometimes heated both sides of the cell..... the mobile does not charged full and it shows 100% hen it drains quickly..... then sometimes while i m using mytalking tom & uc browser it closes automatically then i tried to open it again it closes he app.....pls help me

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Its a common issue for phones, id usually just return it and g3et another one. My Lumia 635 had that issue. Traded it in and no problem since.

anon(5323098)

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Re: lumia 730 heating and battery problem

Man, gutting. That sounds like a real fault and will need to be returned. I've had numerous phones that do this and it winds me up no end.

emperor_skull

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: lumia 730 heating and battery problem

Check your network speed and settings, and check how good your network is around your area, if is not that good switch to 2g, try opening third party apps, all of them, open and wait for them to load then close them, you can also do the same to system apps, uninstall apps you rarely use, go to your email settings and switch the sync status to manually, then clear temp files in the storage sense, when the battery is fully charged, turn it off with the charge still plugged in and allow it charge again, hope this helps

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb