Need help before I buy

Mikegwald

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys I really want to upgrade from my lumia 635 to a Lumia 735 I live I the USA and use At&t what I want to know is will the Lumia 730 -735 work on att ? I am ok with just 3G I don't care about LTE . Will the international version phone work I can't seem to find a solid answer. Thanks so much for the help.

onlysublime

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Why take a chance? The B&H is clearly labeled as the RM-1039 and has been proven to work fine on ATT and T-Mobile with LTE and HSPA+.

I'm all for getting it from B&H. However, what I'm not for is people making statements without a definitive basis for that statement. If there's proof that Newegg doesn't have the RM-1039, that would help a lot. Newegg is a perfectly good vendor. I try to not shop too much at Newegg because I live in California (sales tax) but if I didn't live in California, Newegg would be one of my favorite stops.

Fred Wilson2

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
If people would take the easy step and LOOK...
Simply click the specifications tab on the Newegg link and you'll see:

Wireless RadioGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz

UMTS 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz

LTE 800 / 1800 / 2600 MHzCompatible Carrier & ServiceAT&T 2G/3G,
T-Mobile 2G,
Rogers,
Fido3G
AT&T 3G Only

Note the the AT&T LTE bands are not list and also it CLEARLY states: AT&T 3G ONLY.

Sigh,
Fred

I'm all for getting it from B&H. However, what I'm not for is people making statements without a definitive basis for that statement. If there's proof that Newegg doesn't have the RM-1039, that would help a lot. Newegg is a perfectly good vendor. I try to not shop too much at Newegg because I live in California (sales tax) but if I didn't live in California, Newegg would be one of my favorite stops.

sarathizen

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Well Fred may be right.
The reason i provided the Newegg Link is
1) didn't claim Dual Sim
2) Claims LTE (there are no LTE Version other than North America)
3) Newegg Return Policy
4) More of a Techie's Site rather than general gadgets site.

Mike, Please check with both before making any purchase and one more below
Search Results for: "lumia 735" - Expansys USA

Many Thanks to sublime.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss