Lumia 735 RM-1039 works on AT&T in Atlanta w/ LTE

dwlovell

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to report that the RM-1039 model of Lumia 735 works on AT&T in Atlanta with LTE no problem.

I moved over my nano sim and it just worked, no issues.

I got the white unit and it came with the charging shell, but when I put it on a Nokia DT-900 wireless charger, the charger's white light just blinks and the phone never shows charging. Not sure if this wireless charger is compatible or if I need to buy one of the new glowing ones that are coming out soon. The DT-900 is the one that I got free with the Lumia 920 and worked fine with that phone.

spop9

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Check that your back cover actually has wireless charging. You can find pictures of the wireless charging back cover online but it will have a large black patch and two gold contacts at the bottom. NFC contacts are at the top. I bought my 735 from bh photo and one from newegg for my wife and neither of them have the wireless charging cover.

dwlovell

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Okay, thank you for the info. I saw the black patches and the two contacts at the top and thought that must have been for QI charging, didn't realize that was just NFC. I bought white and cannot seem to find white charging shell. If they don't make it in that color, I guess I will have to switch to green.

Andrew_404

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
Good to know. I'm in Atlanta too using Family Mobile from Walmat ( T-Mobile) getting good coverage HSPA + not LTE. LTE not readily available through Walmart.